Nomina Rosae Foundation Early Culture Garden was created to work in a field of historical knowledge popularization, as well as to conduct and participate in scientific research, which goal is to broaden the knowledge in domains of history, art history, archeology, etnography and related sciences.
Nomina Rosae Foundation Early Culture Garden was registered on 29.04.2004. Foundation is located in Nowy Sącz. The Foundation is presided by dr Maria Molenda. Two other board members are Danuta Jakubowska and Grażyna Zimka.
ING Bank Śląski: PL39 1050 1722 1000 0022 8058 2343
- conducting, supporting and participating in scientific research, which goal is to broaden the knowledge in the domain of history – clothing history in particular, as well as other items of material culture – and also in the domain of art history, archeology, etnography and related sciences as well as the preservation of natural environment;
- popularization of results of the scientific research;
- propagation and deepening of historical knowledge and supporting the development of education, culture and ecology;
- acting for the protection of cultural goods and of national heritage and for the preservation of natural environment;
- promoting Polish culture and history in the country and beyond;
- supporting the creative activity in all fields and disciplines of art as well as publications and cultural, historical and ecological magazines;
- aiding ventures, stimulating development of participation and activity in the field of culture, history and ecology;
- undertaking actions aimed to sustain, establish and tighten the ties and personal contacts between inhabitants of the region;
- popularizing the knowledge of Nowy Sącz and its region, particulary by presenting cultural and historical output and natural resources of the region.
Foundation cooperates with many museum-type institutions in the country and beyond, as well as with institutions and organizations with similiar goals